- Make sure the mouse is turned on.
The number 1 LED under the mouse should be blinking fast.
NOTE: If the LED is not blinking fast, do a long press of 3 seconds.
- Choose how you want to connect:
Connect directly via Bluetooth:
Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer to complete the pairing.
Click here for more details on how to do this on your computer. If you experience issues with Bluetooth, click here for Bluetooth troubleshooting.
- Install Logitech Options+ Software.
Download the Logitech Options+ version to use all the possibilities this mouse has to offer. To download and learn more about the possibilities, click here.
PAIR TO A SECOND COMPUTER WITH EASY-SWITCH
Your mouse can be paired with up to three different computers using the easy-switch button to change the channel.
- A short press on the Easy-Switch button will allow you to switch channels. Select the channel you want and go to the next step.
- Press and hold the Easy-Switch button for 3 seconds. This will put the mouse in discoverable mode so that it can be seen by your computer. The LED will start blinking fast.
- Choose between two ways to connect your keyboard to your computer:
- Bluetooth: Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer to complete the pairing. You can find more details here.
- USB receiver: Plug the receiver to a USB port, open Logitech Options+, and select: Add devices > Setup Logi Bolt device, and follow the instructions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT
|1 – MagSpeed scroll wheel
|6 – USB-C charging port
|2 – Mode shift button for the scroll wheel
|7 – On/Off button
|3 – Gesture button
|8 – Darkfield 8000 DPI sensor
|4 – Thumb wheel
|9 – Easy-Switch & connect button
|5 – Battery status LED
|10 – Back/forward buttons
MagSpeed adaptive scroll-wheel
The speed-adaptive scroll wheel shifts between two scrolling modes automatically. As you scroll faster, it will automatically shift from line-by-line scrolling to free-spinning.
- Line-by-line (ratchet) mode — ideal for precise navigation of items and lists.
- Hyper-fast (free-spin) mode — near-frictionless spinning, letting you fly through long documents and web pages.